Join our church as we partner with GSMDM and travel to South East Asia to love on people and take the gospel to some of the toughest places on Earth.
From all walks of life, Good Samaritans sacrifice their time, talents and money; traveling to the most remote places in South East Asia to love those whom they have never met and likely will never see again.
Experience God’s Hand at work in the world and see your own life changed. This trip is construction focused and works in partnership with Great Samaritan Medical Dental Ministry and local churches to help them fulfill real physical needs and reach their communities for Christ.
South East Asia is filled with people who have never heard the Name of Jesus, but the few local believers are determined to reach every corner of their nation with the gospel.
On this trip, you’ll work alongside these believers to share the gospel in remote villages, help in a much needed construction of medical facilities and help establish God’s Kingdom in one of the most unreached areas of the world.
- Round 1: February 14the – March 2nd
- Round 2: April 17th – May 4th
- Round 3: July 2nd – 20th
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Love Jesus
- Have a burdened heart for God’s love for the world
- Work well with a team
- You can be humble and stay flexible amidst tough situations
- Have experience in construction
- Have experience setting up or maintaining electrical systems.
- Are in good physical condition
- Cost includes : Airfare, Lodging, Food, Travel Insurance, Transportation, Airport Shuttle, and Visa costs.
- Costs to acquire a passport if you do not have one already (Costs may vary)
- Immunization costs (Costs may vary)
Time commitment (Attend the following meetings and trainings (Dates May Vary Based on Round Selected):
- Missions 101 / Team Orientation (2hrs)
- Fundraising Training (2hrs)
- Team Fundraiser (varies by team )
- Evangelism Training (2hrs)
- Team Debrief (2hrs ** 3-4 weeks after team returns**)
Once the application is filled out an invitation to a team orientation will be sent out. At team orientation, you will receive a more detailed and scheduled itinerary for the trainings.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.