Momentum starts with moments. In one moment of faith, God moved in the hearts of Pastor Matt and Tammy Brown to step out into the unknown with nothing but this vision to be real and hearts set on seeing people come to know Jesus.
In a moment of faith, Sandals Church took a risk and moved to the outskirts of Riverside to lay roots with its first permanent home. In a moment of faith, we launched our very first campus in a middle school gym. In their own unique moments of faith, six churches decided to release their ownership to join Sandals Church. In a moment of faith, we just purchased a building to give a permanent home to that very first campus. For every moment of faith, a person and a place.
We are not just building a church, we are building momentum.
Hunter Park Kids Theater – In Process
Sandals Church Hunter Park serves 1,100 kids every weekend. The children’s ministry has always been a thriving part ...
Woodcrest Campus Courtyard – Planning
The Woodcrest campus finally has their own home after years of renting out a local middle school for Sunday mornings. This has been an exciting time f...
East Valley Campus Expansion – Permitting
Since it launched, the East Valley campus has been booming. There are six services every weekend, serving over 800 peo...
Digital Reach Studio Project – Bidding
Every weekend, close to 10,000 people watch the Sandals worship service online, whether it’s through Sandals Church ...
Our goal is to raise $10 million above and beyond our regular giving so that we are ready to move with the momentum God is creating with this vision to be real with ourselves, God and others.
Not only are we creating spaces for people to be real all over the world, but we’re positioning ourselves to be ready for whatever God may bring next.
Will you help us build momentum?
Our goal is designed with a three-step approach, aimed at prioritizing our projects based on how much our Sandals Church family raises for The Momentum Project:
Goal 1: "Catch Up"
If we raise $5 million, our first step will be to move towards these goals:
- Covering some of the costs to renovate our new Woodcrest campus
- Adding a patio and Depot at our new Woodcrest campus
- Purchasing the remainder of our Moreno Valley campus
- Creating a patio seating venue at our East Valley campus
- Covering the cost to launch our newest campus in Lake Arrowhead
- Leveling up our digital reach initiatives around the world
Goal 2: "Push forward"
If we raise $8 million we can complete our first goal and get to work on:
- Paying off a portion of our new Woodcrest campus
- Remodeling the Chapel at our new Woodcrest campus
- Adding to our East Valley expansion: parking, modulars, or even a building
- Improving and adding ministry spaces across all campuses
- Supporting our Bharat 100 initiative, starting with renovating our missions housing at San Bernardino and Woodcrest
Goal 3: "Leap forward"
If we raise $10 million we can complete goals one and two, while also leaping towards things like:
- Finding a long-term solution for parking at our Hunter Park campus
- Equipping and resourcing our teams to launch new locations without the burden of debt
- Paying off our debt faster so that we are positioned for future ministry around the world
How to Give
Now is your moment. The Momentum Project is a 24-month giving campaign and your invitation to go above and beyond your regular giving in a moment of faith.
Join the Momentum Project by submitting your pledge here
Join the Momentum Project by giving:
- Online: Set up a one-time or recurring gift online
- Mobile: Use the "Give" tab in the Sandals Church App or text GIVE MOMENTUM to 951.900.4120 to give using your credit or debit card
- Weekends: Give using cash or check during the offering time in the weekend service, or by swiping your card at one of our giving kiosks.
- Non-Cash: Donate non-cash gifts like stocks, homes, land, life insurance or estates by contacting us at 951-637-8800 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
On any of these outlets, simply select or note “Momentum Project” as the designation for your gift.