Missionaries remain part of the body of their sending church. Regardless of whether they are physically present for worship every week or are working on the other side of the globe, they are members “back home” unless something breaks the relationship.
Their church, therefore, is responsible to provide care for them just like they do for other members of the community. Because global workers are on the front-lines of spiritual battle, they are special targets of the enemy. It is safe to assume all missionaries have suffered some painful battle wounds. That doesn’t automatically mean they are incapacitated or depressed. But at a minimum, they need frequent refreshment and renewal.
Many wrestle with personal, family, and/or ministry issues that are more complex because of the international context. Global-workers also need care from their home church.
Join us as we help provide our missionaries and their counterparts much needed care and support.
We will be working with kids; providing worship experiences; praying and caring for and with missionaries; and help provide security during events that help missionaries rest, recover and heal.
- Round 1: March 30th – April 7th
- Round 2: July 6th – 20th
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Love Jesus and demonstrate maturity in your faith
- Have a burdened heart for God’s love for the world
- Work well with a team
- You can be humble and stay flexible amidst tough situations
- Work well with kids
- Have some musical ability
- Have a security service background
- Have a soul care or counseling background
- Cost includes: Airfare, Lodging, Food, Travel Insurance, Transportation, Airport Shuttle, and Visa costs
- Costs to acquire a passport if you do not have one already (Costs may vary)
- Immunization costs (Costs may vary)
Time commitment (Attend the following meetings and trainings (Dates May Vary Based on Round Selected):
- Missions 101 / Team Orientation (2hrs)
- Fundraising Training (2hrs)
- Team Fundraiser (varies by team )
- Evangelism Training (2hrs)
- Team Meeting (2-3hrs)
- Team Tasks and Final Touches (2hrs)
- Team Debrief (2hrs ** 3-4 weeks after team returns**)
Once the application is filled out an invitation to a team orientation will be sent out. At team orientation, you will receive a more detailed and scheduled itinerary for the trainings.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.