Join our church as we partner with East-West International Ministries and travel to South Asia to take the gospel to some of the toughest places on Earth.
East-West exists to mobilize the Body of Christ to evangelize the lost and equip local believers to multiply disciples and healthy churches among unreached peoples and/or in restricted access communities.
Experience God’s Hand at work in the world and see your own life changed. This trip is evangelism focused and works in partnership with local churches to help them reach their communities for Christ. This trip will allow you to discover a new world while transforming it with the power of the gospel.
South Asia is filled with people who have never heard the Name of Jesus, but the few local believers are determined reach every corner of their nation with the gospel.
On this trip, you’ll work alongside these believers to share the gospel in remote villages and establish God’s Kingdom in one of the most unreached areas of the world. And as you do so, you’ll encourage and equip the local church to multiply.
This trip will consist of 10-15 miles of hiking/backpacking each day in a high altitude environment (7,000-12,000 ft.). The terrain consists of loose rock, stream crossings, and steep, rocky incline trails. Each team member will need to have a high level of fitness and be able to hike with a 40-50 pound backpack each day. Team members will spend most of this trip outdoors.
- May 15th – 25th
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- You love Jesus and demonstrate maturity in your faith
- Have a burdened heart for God’s love for the world
- Are in excellent physical condition
- You love hiking or trekking
- Are up for an adventure
- Work well with a team
- You can be humble and stay flexible amidst tough situations
- Cost includes: Airfare, Lodging, Food, Travel Insurance, Transportation, Airport Shuttle, and Visa costs.
- Costs to acquire a passport if you do not have one already (Costs may vary)
- Immunization costs (Costs may vary)
- Gear acquisition (Costs may vary)
Time commitment (Attend the following meetings and trainings):
- Missions 101 / Team Orientation (2hrs)
- Fundraising Training (2hrs)
- Team Fundraiser (varies by team )
- Evangelism Training (2hrs)
- Team Meeting (2-3hrs)
- Team Tasks and Final Touches (2hrs)
- Team Debrief (2hrs ** 3-4 weeks after team returns**)
Once the application is filled out an invitation to a team orientation will be sent out. At team orientation, you will receive a more detailed and scheduled itinerary for the trainings.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.