Episode 035 | Acts 16: Deep Purple
Is stress actually a good thing? Pastor Matt, Justin and Stephanie talk through conflict, stress and circumcision and what happened when Paul came across a couple of very strong-willed women.
- (3:25) How do you deal with conflict with someone who doesn't want a resolution?
- (4:37) Normal stress vs. God molding you
- (12:00) Why did Timothy get circumcised?
- (18:10) How can we go above and beyond?
- (21:49) Why would the Holy Spirit not want them preaching in Asia?
- (24:00) How do we know for sure it's the Holy Spirit?
- (25:38) Is this when Luke joins the party?
- (27:05) Is there a shift in gender dynamics?
- (31:22) Are super powers a side effect of demon possession?
- (33:49) When do you run and when do you stay?
- (36:39) Why is the message so simple?
- (38:53) Why are they pardoned so quickly?
- (42:21) Was Paul taking it a little too far?