Episode 046 | Acts 27 & 28: Like A Cyclone
How do we know if God will answer our prayers or not? What makes God more likely to perform a miracle? Pastor Matt, Justin and Stephanie wrap up the book of Acts and share what’s ahead for the Debrief in 2017.
- (5:30) Is it okay to listen to worldly music?
- (8:36) How does God view our choices in entertainment?
- (14:27) Why is the idea of eternity so scary?
- (16:30) How is Paul so influential while being a prisoner?
- (19:43) Was this storm sent by God or just bad luck?
- (22:21) How can we keep our faith in crazy moments?
- (35:14) Is this a revelation from God or not?
- (39:47) Does this have a connection with the end of the book of Mark?
- (43:23) Did God orchestrate this shipwreck?
- (44:58) What was the state of Christianity in Rome at this time?
- (48:11) Do the Jewish leaders really not know what’s going on with Paul?
- (50:49) Is God condemning these guys?
- (54:14) What happened with Paul’s trial?
- (56:27) Final thoughts on Luke and Acts?
- (62:13) Learning Christianese “On Fire”