Episode 037 | Acts 18: Blah Blah Blah
Can you be friends with people who don’t share your faith, how should Christians handle Halloween and when should you just walk away? Pastor Matt, Justin and Stephanie tackle your questions and the story behind Acts 18.
#DebriefSwag Hydroflask Giveaway
We've got two Debrief-themed custom-color 20oz Hydroflasks and they can be yours!
To be entered to win our giveaway, “like” The Debrief Facebook page and post a selfie on Facebook in your Debrief shirt with the hashtag #DebriefSwag – be sure to tag The Debrief Facebook page so your friends can find us and we can find you.
Our winner will be announced on the November 1st show.
Voting & Politics Q&A Show
Prepare to be offended! We've received a lot of requests for some real answers to tough questions on politics and voting. We'll be recording a special episode talking about these issues so send in your questions now.
- (5:06) How to deal with non-Christian friendships?
- (9:22) How should Christians handle Halloween?
- (14:43) Why were all the Jews deported from Rome?
- (20:45) Why did Paul stop to become a tentmaker?
- (23:42) How do we know when to walk away?
- (27:59) How big of a deal was it that Crispus became a believer?
- (30:46) What was Paul afraid of?
- (34:44) What does it mean that "they belonged to him?"
- (36:42) Is Gallio one of the elect?
- (41:33) Why does Gallio allow this beating?
- (42:56) What was Paul's vow?
- (45:24) Why did Paul decide to leave?
- (47:03) How much did Apollos know?
- (50:44) How can we learn from this interaction?