Cooking Class Date Featuring the Rustik ForkMon Jun 22
Follow along with Pastor Matt & Tammy Brown and the Owner’s of The Rustik Fork as they make this Goat Cheese Cheesecake during the Virtual Marriage Conference Cooking Class Date Session!
- 1.75# Goat Cheese: Leave at room temp for 20 minutes. Mix in mixer 4-5 minutes until soft
- 1 cup Organic Cane Sugar: Add to mixer
- ¼ cup Organic Local Honey: Add to mixer
- ½ TBS Organic Vanilla: Add to mixer
- Mix 2-3 minutes on speed 2-3, scrapping sides & bottom to incorporate
- 4 Local Free-Range Eggs: Mix on low speed and gradually increase to speed 5 for 2 minutes, scrapping sides.
- 1 Cup of Organic Flour (*Gluten Free Optional)
- 1 Cup of Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Organic Butter Softened
- 1 Teaspoons Organic Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Organic Oats (*Gluten Free Optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Walnuts: Chopped or pulse in blender
- Mix all ingredients together
- Spray pan with cook spray
- 2 Scoops Crust Mix: 1 Cup. Pack down into bottom of pan about 1/4 high.
- 2 Scoops Cake Mix: 3/4 Pan
- Wrap pan with foil and place into hotel pan. Fill hotel pan with water 3/4 high. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove and let cool in fridge completely. Top with Cardamom Jelly, Blueberries & Date Syrup. Enjoy!
- Cream goat cheese, sugar and honey
- Add eggs and beat until smooth
- Press crust into mold and fill 2 scoops into the mold
- Bake in water bath for 25 minutes
- Chill until set
On Friday night when your dessert is ready, please take a picture and share it on social media tagging @sandalschurch and using the hashtag #scvirtualdessert . Our staff will be judging the entries and doing a special giveaway to the couple with the most creative presentation!