King Solomon – king of ancient Israel and famous writer was blessed with the wisdom of God, and from this wisdom he wrote a short book of his greatest advice for his son to live by and remain unbreakable in the middle of trials and an evil world. Studying Proverbs has given people throughout history wisdom to navigate a godly, secure, blessed life. We need God’s wisdom right now because the last two years have brought out the worst in us.Watch Latest View Series
Frequently Asked Questions
Our local campuses offer a wide variety of service times on Saturday evenings and Sundays. Find your nearest campus.
We’re so glad you’re here! We’d love to know more about you so we can send you some personalized next steps! Get started.
We recently launched Sandals Church Anywhere, which is your way to bring a Sandals Church experience right to your community! Learn more.
You are not in this alone, we are here for you! Let us know what’s going on and a member of our Soul Care team will reach out to you right away.
The Growth Path is a guide to growing deeper in your faith and connecting with others in real relationships at Sandals Church.
If you’re ready to take some next steps as you follow Jesus, the Growth Path is our way to show you how.
Reopen Sandals Church
Our leadership along with medical doctors who attend Sandals Church have put together a thorough reopen plan that is safe, strategic and built on data.
This Week’s Programming Line-Up on live.sandalschurch.tv
Our midweek programming is back on live.sandalschurch.tv this week and includes brand new content from Sandals Church Kids & Youth, a live Cultivate Podcast, and our series “Signs: Is Jesus Returning Soon?”.
- Monday – TGIM: Featuring Pastor Dan Crowley | 6:00pm PST: Connect for a conversation with our Spiritual Formation Pastor, Dan Crowley to get your week started off right!
- Tuesday – Cultivate Gathering Feature | 10:00am PST: Ladies, enjoy some wisdom and encouragement from our Cultivate team as we feature one of our favorite Cultivate Gatherings.
- Wednesday – Family Night: Sandals Church Kids & Sandals Church Youth | 3:00pm and 6:00pm PST: Screen time the whole family can enjoy! Sandals Church Kids will be live starting at 3:00pm with fun music videos, Bible teaching, games and more! Then Sandals Church Youth will be live at 6:00pm with teaching from the team and a chance for 7th to 12th graders to connect with friends in the live chat!
- Thursday – Real Talk with Pastor Matt & Tammy Brown | 2:00pm PST: Tune in for part 2 a special conversation with Pastor Matt and Tammy Brown and learn more about what Sandals Church has in store for you this weekend!
- Friday – Binge Better, In Pursuit | 9:00AM PST: What does it look like to be guilt free, shame free, worry free? What would it be like to be at peace with who you are, where you’ve been, what you’ve done or haven’t done? What does it look like to be real? We want to know too, and that’s why we’re in pursuit.