The reality is all good things require work. What we really need when life gets challenging is a new way to look at ourselves, our relationships and the world around us.
New perspective, new outlook, new teaching series, Elevate
Our Weekly Services are Online
Watch live at live.sandalschurch.tv:
- Saturday: 4:15pm and 6:00pm PST
- Sunday: 8:15am, 10:00am, 11:45am, 5:00pm and 7:00pm PST
- Spanish Services: Sunday at 8:15am, 10:00am, 11:45am PST
Share Sandals Church with your friends and family:
Our Midweek programming is Online
Reopen Sandals Church
Our leadership along with medical doctors who attend Sandals Church have put together a thorough reopen plan that is safe, strategic and built on data.
This Week’s Programming Line-Up on live.sandalschurch.tv
Our midweek programming is back on live.sandalschurch.tv this week and includes brand new content from Sandals Church Kids & Youth, a live Cultivate Podcast, and our series “Signs: Is Jesus Returning Soon?”.
- Monday – TGIM: Featuring Pastor Dan Crowley | 6:00pm PST: Connect for a conversation with our Spiritual Formation Pastor, Dan Crowley to get your week started off right!
- Tuesday – Cultivate Gathering Feature | 10:00am PST: Ladies, enjoy some wisdom and encouragement from our Cultivate team as we feature one of our favorite Cultivate Gatherings.
- Wednesday – Family Night: Sandals Church Kids & Sandals Church Youth | 3:00pm and 6:00pm PST: Screen time the whole family can enjoy! Sandals Church Kids will be live starting at 3:00pm with fun music videos, Bible teaching, games and more! Then Sandals Church Youth will be live at 6:00pm with teaching from the team and a chance for 7th to 12th graders to connect with friends in the live chat!
- Thursday – Real Talk with Pastor Matt & Tammy Brown | 2:00pm PST: Tune in for part 2 a special conversation with Pastor Matt and Tammy Brown and learn more about what Sandals Church has in store for you this weekend!
- Friday – Binge Better, In Pursuit | 9:00AM PST: What does it look like to be guilt free, shame free, worry free? What would it be like to be at peace with who you are, where you’ve been, what you’ve done or haven’t done? What does it look like to be real? We want to know too, and that’s why we’re in pursuit.